Saturday 7 March 2015

I Stand Alone Today

.
This is a 100% independent site.

It is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse: the Men's Right's Movement (MRM), the Men's Human Rights Movement (MHRM), Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW), the Father's Rights Movement (FRM), the PUA-sphere, Traditionalism, Feminism, Independent Feminists (I-Feminists), Equity Feminism, Gender Feminism, Radical Feminism, Marxist Feminism, Eco-Feminism, Left Wing Politics, Right Wing Politics, the Libertarian Movement, the Tea Party, the Occupy Movement, the Gay Rights Movement, Minority Rights, the Government, the Church, Atheism, Environmentalism, PETA, Capitalism, Communism, Fascism, Globalism,  Zionism, the Illuminati, Free Masonry, nor the Lizard People living in a hole beneath the ice in Antarctica.



Movements, like herds, hives and harems, are for women. I am a man, or at least I strive to be, therefore I am not affiliated with any movement.

This site is about studying the social phenomena of the present and the past, with a specific focus on the subjects of misogyny, philogyny, femininity, misandry, philandry and masculinity.

This site is about seeking Truth.


I stand alone today.

.
.